We love making jewellery and we want you to love it too... forever! In order to keep it as pretty as the day you bought it we recommend the following:
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- To brighten up your silver pieces we recommend using a silver dip solution. Always ensure you clean your item after silver dipping, with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. For gold plated items, you can use warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt however it will not bring back any shine of the original plating. We offer a re-plating service contact us here for further details
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with pearls, coral and turquoise - these can become discoloured with cleaning solutions.
- Jewellery set with gems can be brought to life by careful cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together in a draw.
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up.
- If in any doubt about the care or repair of your jewellery contact us here for further assistance.
- We offer a refurbishment service where we will repair, clean, polish and re-plate your jewellery. Please contact us here for more details